At Temple Dor Dorim we provide opportunities for parents to take part in various workshops, discussions, and seminars on raising Jewish children.
Our goal at Temple Dor Dorim is to cultivate a love of Judaism, encourage participation in Jewish traditions, and build a lasting link between the family, the synagogue, and the Jewish community.
Below are articles written by our Jodi Cohen, our founding Early Childhood Director.
- Eat, Live, Play! (PDF)
- Get in the Game (PDF)
- Helicopter Parenting (PDF)
- Giving our Children the Gift of Time (PDF)
- Let Them Be Little (PDF)
- Childhood Obesity (PDF)
- Providing Beyond the Status Quo (PDF)
- Separation is A Process (PDF)
- Children Learn (PDF)
- The Night the Cable Went Out (PDF)
- Expect the Unexpected (PDF)
- Choosing the Right Summer Experience (PDF)
- Do as I Say (PDF)
- In the Blink of an Eye (PDF)
- Throw Out the Label (PDF)
- Think Outside the Box, Reggio (PDF)
- A New Year Resolution (PDF)
- Teachers Make a Difference (PDF)
Like Temple Dor Dorim on Facebook for school news and more.
For a personal tour of our facility and to receive admissions information please contact the Early Childhood office at 954-389-1232 or email us.