TEMPLE DOR DORIM
RABBI SEARCH COMMITTEE
RESULTS OF CONGREGATION SURVEY
Thank you for your participation in the Rabbi Search Survey that was recently sent to you. We are thrilled with the number of congregants who participated and cared enough to share their feedback with us. This information is extremely valuable as we continue to move forward with our search.
Though most agree that the competencies were all important, the following top 5 attributes were most important to our membership.
1) Engaging: Is an extrovert, enjoys speaking with people, is sociable and inviting and can relate to anyone in a congregation.
2) Inspiring: Performs sermons that make you feel connected, makes you want to come to services and connects Judaism to your daily life.
3) Shows Empathy: A Rabbi who you and your children can speak to about any issue.
4) Open-minded/Embraces Diversity: Performs interfaith marriages, respects and wants members of all races, ages, gender neutrality and diversity.
5) Commitment to South Florida: Wants to stay in South Florida permanently, demonstrated intention that Florida is a home for them and is not looking to move again.
Thank you again!
The Rabbi Search Committee