Students will participate in classes and special presentations on Wednesday evenings (5:30-7:00 PM). New courses are offered every trimester and are based on issues that teens and pre-teens can relate to. Classes include Hebrew studies, T’filah, Clergy time, Holocaust studies, and more. Prior to class, students are invited to come early to hang out with friends and nosh on pizza.
– B’nai Mitzvah Journey with Rabbi Bloch
– Hebrew Prayer with Morah Mali Miller
– Holocaust Studies with Mrs. Stacey Nowack
– Jewish Ethical Dilemmas with Morah Mali Miller
– Conversational Hebrew with Morah Mali Miller