A nurturing infant care program offering enriching activities including music, baby yoga, Shabbat and more!
Begin your child’s journey here at TDD.
Eyes Wide Open! Time to explore our world! Our Infant Care program “The Nest” provides a warm and nurturing Jewish environment where your child will start their journey in learning through discovery and exploration. Brain connections are developing rapidly and now is the time to soak it all in! Through warm and caring adult and child interactions our infant teachers will provide guidance, encouragement and challenges to get those brain cells fired up. Baby Yoga, Music and Movement are just a few of the enrichments to stimulate the senses that will be added to your baby’s daily routine.
Some of the features of our Infant Care Program
- Encouragement and guidance from 1 on 1 adult interaction that builds your infant’s self-esteem
- Planned curriculum and activities that promote curiosity, socialization and exploration
- Developmentally appropriate play experiences that help develop cognitive and motor skills
- Materials and equipment that support learning and development
- Daily family-teacher communication, including daily updates to keep you informed through the use of email, daily journals, pictures and interactive technology
- A secure, safe environment where your infant has room to explore
- Guidelines that meet those of the American Academy of Pediatrics and NAEYC standards
- Highly educated and experienced staff holding Bachelors Degree in Education, Infant CPR certified
The Nest provides part time and full time Infant Care from 3 to 5 days, beginning at 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday.